}

Friday, December 1, 2017

Just Dance

Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  I have a whimsical card to share with you today - I seem to be on a 'whimsey' run - and am thoroughly enjoying it!  I have had this image for quite a long time and after seeing Mamma Mia the musical last Saturday night I just had to colour her and bring her to life.


I do have to add - to say I LOVED the show would be an understatement - music is so powerful and has the ability to take us to places that mean so much in our lives.  This show is one of my Happy Places and never fails to make me laugh and cry - I love the singing, the friendships and how it stirs me to 'just dance.'  It may not be evident on the outside but it is so important to keep dancing on the inside - no matter what is happening around us - now onto my card. Wink:Wink!!

I have coloured the adorable image using Chameleon PensShe has been fussy cut/hand cut using scissors and popped up using, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  3D Foam Squares, onto Spellbinders Nestabilities Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Elegance Becca Feeken Curled Grace Oval Etched Dies- inner border,  using white card stock.  The Die has been used as a stencil sponging inside the cutting edges using Imagine Delicata Ink in Golden Glitz.  This has in turn been popped up onto the cut/embossed Inlaid Curls from the same Die.

Next the layered image has been popped up onto cut/embossed white card stock, using Nestabilities Hemstitch Ovals Etched Dies Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca Feeken followed by yellow patterned paper cut/embossed using Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangles Etched Dies Venise Lace by Becca FeekenFinishing off with a double seam binding bow and computer generated sentiment.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
Craftaholics R Us -  Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - December Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Always anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Monochrome 
Crafty Friends Challenge - Add a Sentiment
QKR Stampede – Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}