}

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Spellbinders Just Dance Tutorial

I have a tutorial for Spellbinders to share with you today - using one of the beautiful Dies from the Venise Lace Collection by Licensed Designer Becca Feeken and the adorable Just Dance Die D-Lites - as soon as I saw the ballerina I knew I wanted to give her a beautiful 'stage' to dance on! 


I hope you will join me for this tutorial.  Any questioons please leave in the comments and I will get back to you with an answer - if I don't have one - I will find someone who will! 

1. Cut/emboss the Marcheline Plume Etched Dies Venise Lace #2 #3, inserting the #2 Die inside the #3 Die to create a frame, using Lovely Layers patterned paper.

2. Cut/emboss the Marcheline Plume Etched Dies Venise Lace #1 in the centre of a card front using White card stock.
3. Cut the Circle Emblem in half.

4. Adhere to the top and bottom of the die cut circle to create a frame.
5. Pop up onto the Marcheline Plume Etched Dies Venise Lace using 3D Foam Squares.
6. Adhere to black card stock, followed by a slightly larger white card base.

7. Adhere a row of Nestabling Heart Circles Pink Pearls around the outside of the circle.
8. Glue a double sheer bow to the left side of the circle.
9. Adhere a handmade embellishment and mulberry paper rose to the centre of the bow.
10.Attach white pearls to the corners of the black card front.

Spellbinders Supplies:

Other Supplies: White and black stock; Want2Scrap: Nestabling Heart Circles Pink Pearls, 250 Count - White Pearls; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; May Arts Ribbon: White Sheer Ribbon; Anna Griffin Inc: Lovely Layers Collection; Handmade Paper Clay frame.; Mulberry Paper Rose; Liquid Glue; 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

3 comments:

  1. This is such and elegant and absolutely beautiful card Linda - Love it [still ;-)]
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, looks so elegant with those lace dies :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}